I was just thinking lately about my friends in the blog world. Some of the blogs that I have been following since I entered the blog world, seem to have disappeared. I go to their pages from time to time to see if I just missed their posts, but nope, nothing new. Bummer! But, on the other hand, there are a few other pages that are still going strong & I genuinely enjoy reading about their pups. I also have made some new blogging friends as well!
One of those new friends, It’s Dog or Nothing, has nominated me for a Leibster Award! Thank so much, pal!
So, as is with all blogger awards, there are a few rules. Here are the rules for the Leibster:
– Nominee posts award on their blog.
– Nominee links back to the nominator’s blog and of course thanks them.
– Nominee answers 11 questions nominator ask of them.
– Nominee then nominates 11 new bloggers they deem worthy with less than 300 followers & make sure to tell them.
– Nominee poses 11 questions for their nominees to answer.
These are the fab bloggers who I nominate (in no particular order)!
Here are the questions that “It’s Dog or Nothing” asked me to answer:
1. If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? I think I would have to go with a horse! I mean, I really love dolphins and whales, and orangutans too, but they live in the wild so I really couldn’t ever own one! I love horses, everything about them! My favorite and most cherished childhood memory is riding. So yeah, I’d definitely have to have a horse!
2. What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas! I love gift giving, thinking about what a person will like and finding something that will really mean something to them. I also have an 8 yr old son, so playing Santa is fun too!
3. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be? When did you finally become so rich?! (Hey, I can dream, can’t I!)
4. What prompted you to start your blog? -Fostering! I wanted a way to promote my foster dog, and the rescue. I was learning so much about the rescue world, and dogs in general, so I thought it’d be fun to share the knowledge!
5. What are your goals for your blog?-Promoting fostering and rescue work is the biggest goal. I also hope to inspire others to volunteer, and to advocate for those that don’t have a voice of their own.
6. If you become fluent in any language, which would it be? -Spanish, just because it seems to be the most common, around here in Florida anyway.
7. Do you have a good luck charm? -Nope!
8. What’s your favorite social media outlet? -Facebook. Click HERE to follow me!
9. If there were no limitations and you could do absolutely anything, what would it be? -I would quit my job, move towards the beach, and I’d build, and run, an animal sanctuary for senior dogs.
10. What magazine can you not resist picking up at the store? I have a harder time passing up books than I do magazines. I do like People though, especially if it’s the “Sexiest Man Alive” edition! 🙂
11. Do you have a dog? If so, what breed? -Yep! I have two, a pit bull mix named Oscar and a boxer mix named Lucy.
Here are the questions for my nominees:
1-What is the goal for your blog?
2-If you could meet anyone (past or present), who would it be?
3-Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
4-What is your guilty pleasure?
5-If you won the lottery, what is the first major purchase you would make?
6-What is one simple thing that makes you happy?
7-If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8-What is the hardest thing about blogging?
9-What is your favorite thing about dogs?
10-What is the last book you read?
11-Who is your favorite musician/band?
I look forward to reading everyone’s answers! And thanks again, It’s Dog or Nothing, for nominating me! Friends, stop by these fellow bloggers & show them some love!!
Have a great day!